THE MONTHS / LES MOIS


New article about the months in French! :) Let's get started! 

January = Janvier 
February = Févier
March = Mars
April = Avril 
May = Mai 
June = Juin
July = Juillet
August = Août
September = Septembre
October = Octobre
November = Novembre 
December = Décembre


Note that every month is invariable and their form never change. Let's see some examples about how to use them: 

1) I was born in January. = Je suis né en Janvier.

2) My grand-mother passed away in October. = Ma grand-mère est décédée en Octobre.

3) My kitten is very cute. I adopted him in August. = Mon chaton est très mignon. Je l'ai adopté en Août

4) My sister is older than me. She was born in April and I was born in November. = Ma soeur est plus âgée que moi. Elle est née en Avril et je suis née en Novembre.

5) - How long did you say you would stay? = Combien de temps as-tu dit que tu restais ?
- From May to December. = De Mai à Décembre.

6) My husband's birthday is in July. = L'anniversaire de mon mari est en Juillet



If you are looking for a personnal teacher to learn French, you can contact me at apprendsetparle@gmail.com or checking the "Online courses" page on this blog! I give online courses to whoever needs it, whether it's for improving your vocabulary, pronunciation, or helping you with any struggle in French!



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

BY, THROUGH / PAR

WITH / AVEC

AND, OR / ET, OU