DAYS OF THE WEEK / LES JOURS DE LA SEMAINE

Before we start, let me remind you: if you are looking for a personnal teacher to learn French, you can contact me at apprendsetparle@gmail.com or checking the "Online courses" page on this blog! I give online courses to whoever needs it, whether it's for improving your vocabulary, pronunciation, or helping you with any struggle in French! 


Quick article about the days of the week in French! :) 


Monday = Lundi
Tuesday = Mardi 
Wednesday = Mercredi 
Thursday = Jeudi 
Friday = Vendredi 
Saturday = Samedi 
Sunday = Dimanche 


Just like colors, days of the week in some sentences can be written in the plural form, but for now, let's focus on the basic form, which is very correct and absolutely not a mistake if you write them in their most basic way... 

Let's see some examples below: 


1) Today, it's monday. = Aujourd'hui, c'est lundi.

2) Every tuesday, he plays soccer at school. = Chaque mardi, il joue au football à l'école.

3) My mother told me she will pick me up on wednesday afternoon. = Ma mère m'a dit qu'elle viendrait me récupérer mercredi après-midi.

4) Every thursday, it's raining here! = Tous les jeudi, il pleut ici !

5) On friday, I am going to the cinema with my friends. = Vendredi, je vais au cinéma avec mes amis.

6) Saturday morning, I want to sleep until ten. = Samedi matin, je veux dormir jusqu'à dix heures.

7) On sunday, I don't plan anything. = Dimanche, je ne prévois rien. 


Hope it will be helpful for you! Thanks for visiting this blog and sharing with your friends, and the people who need it! :) 


Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

BY, THROUGH / PAR

WITH / AVEC

AND, OR / ET, OU